260 Gallon Rainwater Harvesting Tank
Our dual-layer 260 gals (1,000L) rain barrels are made from FDA-approved water-safe/food-grade plastic. Barrels are available in a range of colours to match the exterior of your property. The sleek, tall, and narrow shape allows the tank to stand neatly against the side of your house or under your downspout for accessible collection.
- Safe, fresh drinking water: Tanks are engineered with a black interior dual layer for extra protection that blocks out light and restricts algae growth. The 16” leaf basket filters debris from the downspout and keeps out insects. Fittings are made from CSA/NSF-accredited materials.
- Increased water storage capacity: Tanks provide a large reservoir to collect rainwater. At 260 gal, they’re significantly more significant than the typical 55 gal rain barrel (200L) you will find at a hardware store.
- Easy setup and maintenance: Tanks are light enough to be moved on a dolly and installed by a single person. They come with an easy-to-install ¾” bulkhead fitting, brass spigot, and a 16” manway with a solid HDPE lid for easy cleaning. Cover has a 4” opening for attaching downspout. Tanks are best placed under a downspout, on stone, asphalt paved, or a 3-4” gravel bed. The ¾” overflow fits a standard hose for directing into the garden or back into the downspout.
- Sustainability: 100% recyclable. We will take back end-of-life tanks and granulate them for use in new products to keep plastic out of our landfills.
- Guarantee: Tanks are built to last with UV stabilized LLDPE +10-year warranty.
- Free shipping in Canada & US within ten business days
- 220 imperial gallons | 1,000 litres | 264 US gallon tank
- 31.5” D x 80” H
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Comes with 16” leaf basket and manway with lid, ¾” bulkhead fitting, spigot, and overflow spout
- Available in beige, brick, light/dark grey, and peak white
- Made in Canada with FDA-approved food-grade UV Stabilized LLDPE